"Think Smart" and outsource your accounts
Monday 16th September 2019
Your business finances are a tricky dilemma. They are so fundamentally crucial to your company's success but ultimately, they are not part of your core skill set and so not necessarily something that you will specialise in. This tricky balancing act often means that many hours are lost as you try and muddle through the confusing world of business finances, costing you precious time and money. Here are a few of the more popular reasons why you should outsource your accounts:
• Concentrate on your strengths: Accounts can be time consuming (trust us, we know) and this is time that you could be spending making and selling more of the things you do best or even focusing on future business plans. All the tasks that will hopefully result in your business making more money.
• Minimise errors: If you are not a trained accountant, not only does the task become time consuming it can also result in errors. Having a trained accountant minimises your risk of accounting errors and also means that you have someone that is up to date with current deadlines and advice.
• Advice: Accountants will often have dealt with similar issues that your business may be facing so will be able to hopefully offer advice which could help save on costs or improve processes.
• Software: If you outsource you accounts to a professional, they will often already have access to the best possible accounting software for your business which removes the need for you to have to research, invest and train to use it yourself.
• Flexibility: The needs of your business may change which will mean there could be periods where you are under or over resourced. By outsourcing your accounts, you have the flexibility to scale up or down with ease. You also don't have to worry about training new staff.
A qualified outsourced accountant or bookkeeper could be one of the best investments you make in your business and here at Think Smart we can work with you in finding the best package to suit your business needs.